Sales Development Representative
About the Team
The Adpearance Automotive Sales Team is one of the most fun, fast-paced and high-powered teams at the company. If you have a competitive edge and an ambitious drive, then this team is the team for you! We embody a “work hard, play hard” mentality and are committed to the continued growth of Adpearance via our top-line revenue production.
About the Role
As a Sales Development Representative, you play a crucial role on the team. You are responsible for evaluating potential prospects and reaching out to them to set up sales appointments for our Regional Sales Managers. It is through the work of the SDR’s that we are able to fill our RSM’s calendars’, keep their pipelines full and ultimately meet and/or exceed our sales goals. It is expected that if you consistently hit the benchmarks for the SDR role that you will be promoted to the role of an RSM.
Entry-Level SDR Position
- Identify and evaluate automotive dealers for client requirements
- Develop and maintain a network of prospects using the company’s database
- Engage in efficient and effective sales outreach via multiple channels (phone, email, social channels) to contact prospects and sign them up to attend a sales presentation with one of our Regional Sales Managers
- Comprehensive, individualized, on-the-job training allows you to learn at your own pace
- Daily Team rallies for motivation and encouragement and monthly meetings with the Director of Sales to mentor and aid in progress towards personal goals
- Newly hired SDR’s get two-weeks of personalized training via materials and shadowing
- Continued education and training offered through weekly sales training classes and leadership development classes
Compensation and Benefits
- Base salary + Performance Pay
- Benefits packages including health, dental, vision, 401K-matching, generous PTO, transportation stipend, Employee Assistance Program, paid family leave, life insurance, & pet insurance.
- Expected promotion to a Regional Sales Manager after 12 Months of consistently hitting performance benchmarks in the SDR role
- Quarterly Sales Team celebrations for hitting collective goals
Desired Skills and Experience
Adpearance is seeking qualified college graduates. The best candidates for our company have gained leadership experience through internships or organizations on campus, held positions in sales/marketing, have a competitive drive, and love working with people. Candidates must have strong communication and time management skills, and be able to work well with a team. This opportunity is best for people who thrive in a results-oriented, competitive, social and fast-paced environment. A four-year college degree is required.