CIA Intelligence Positions
Central Intelligence Agency Information Session
Let’s Reach New Heights Together!
The CIA has numerous full-time positions as well as undergraduate and graduate internships and scholarships. There are opportunities for foreign travel, language training, and overseas postings.
CIA 1-1/Office Hours on Friday, 28 April: 09:00am-04:00pm: CIA Recruiters will be available to meet with students to review resumes and discuss potential internship and career opportunities.
Of particular interest are the following backgrounds:
- STEAM – Computer Science, Cyber, Engineering (Electrical, Mechanical), Network, Systems, Software, Mathematics, Physics
- Business Services – Accounting, Business Administration, Electronic Publisher, Finance, Graphic Design, Human Resources, Law, Project Management
- Medical – Criminology, Nursing, Psychology, Medical Care
- Social Sciences – Communications, Economics, Foreign Affairs, History, International Relations, Journalism, Military, Political Science, Sociology
- Foreign Languages – Arabic, Chinese, French, Korean, Russian…and more
These are—not job interviews—and limited number of sessions is available; therefore, please submit your resume and sign-up for a 20-minute slot on Handshake by April 27 @ 8pm, 2023.
CIA Representatives will provide information regarding the CIA and the variety of career and paid internship opportunities available. This workshop will include details about application processes and suggestions for making yourself competitive for employment, including tips for writing resumes, and preparing for an interview with CIA. Undergraduates and Graduates of all academic disciplines are encouraged to sign up.
Please visit CIA.GOV/CAREERS prior to attending the 1:1 session and bring a hard copy resume.